Monday, May 28, 2018

Coaching classes for RCSC


RCSC is a nightmare, every graduate will have to face right after graduating from the college. We are the first batch to be graduating from spring semester from the education department, so we are not sure when our RCSC examination will be conducted. Therefore, we will have to be prepared all the time.


Our college has taken an initiative to start coaching classes that have started from last week. So far, coaching on viva voce, aptitude and dzongkhag have been completed. I must say that these coaching classes are really beneficial and will surely help us in preparing ourselves for the RCSC examination.




To be honest, I do not know anything about RCSC examination but the pressure of it gets intense every day. I know I will have to pass the examination in order to get a government job. But I am glad to announce that now I have acquired enough knowledge to face the RCSC examination. I am really grateful to the college administration for coming up with such effective initiatives. The coaching classes have been so good so far. 

THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment