Saturday, June 2, 2018

My small world


As someone stated “it takes the village to raise a child” and I am here to share some beautiful things that are preserved in my village and which help me grow as an independent individual. My village is far more beautiful than those seven wonders that everyone is dying to visit. My hometown is such a beautiful place; Zangthi is in the eastern part of Bhutan, a nice place to grow up and less explored unlike other regions in Bhutan.  It just takes few hours to reach Arunachal Pradesh (northern India) but we live like a people of one nation, everything in common starting from the way we speak.

My hometown is such an amazing village but less explored by outsiders because of road connectivity. We have to walk at least four hours from our nearest road point in order to see the beautiful scenario of heaven in my village. 
Upon reaching my village, you will feel the cool breeze with no toxics air mixed and pure water that cleanses one's impure self. It is protected by giant motherly mountains filled with beautiful and amazing trees.  Wild animals freely roam in neighboring grassland because people harm no animals because we believe in everyone have right to live.   
.  

People in my village are kindest ones that I know and we live like a family ready to help each other with no discrimination among people. We don’t grow commercial crops for business but we are not poor.
Peoples are all self-sufficient and independent.
With fewer people living in the village we got more of greenery environment where we could see lots of endangered species enjoying in their homeland. So to get the clear picture, let’s watch a simulated short video clip about my village. I’m sure you will opt to visit my village first than second at Rome.



No comments:

Post a Comment