Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My last class in ICT


On 5/6/2018, we closed our ICT session by learning how to make the quiz using wonder share. In the course of five months being in the ICT class, I have learned so many things of which I was unaware before. It made me into an advance person to teach to students.
The tools that we learned were all relevant to teaching and learning settings. So I thoroughly enjoyed the class. We were given hands-on experiences. The assignments were all effective as it was all to do with the use of ICT.
For the first time, when I enter the ICT class, my mind was full of doubts and questions like what I will be learning. I was curious as well because ICT teaching and learning was something I was new to the concept of ICT.
But after being in the class, I came to learn all the new discoveries that i was unaware before. gradually, my questions and doubt were all cleared.  Moreover, the making of the lesson plan using PhET simulations was totally new to me. For the first time, I was heard of the PhET simulation and my curiosity aroused to learn that Apps.
I have learned a lot by attending this module ICT for teaching and learning under the guidance of Mr. Thinley Phuntsho. It was very beneficial we as trainee teachers as it all teaches on how to go about the teaching with the integration of ICT in learning classroom.
I am very much lucky as this module was offered to us. I personally developed new skills how to go about the new device or the technologies.

It was an effective module I must say and I am very much grateful to the college and personally to sir for guiding us on the right track when we were in lost. Finally, my new sets of feeling after completion of this module is like I knew the whole world. 



Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment